Position Title: Outside Sales
Position Grade: Individual Contributor
Reporting to: VP Sales & Marketing
Location: Houston, Texas
Employment Type: Full-Time / Regular
Overview: Optech4D is driving the adoption of Augmented and Virtual Reality technologies across operations, maintenance, and health and safety. We combine cutting-edge visualization software with the latest in wearable computing, including Smart Glasses and mobile devices. Our immersive solutions empower field technicians to visualize what matters, resulting in greater learning retention and operational efficiency. This is a “Hunter” role. We seek high-energy individuals
Position Summary: Sell the full suite of the company’s AR & VR wearables for Training and Operational products and services to new customers over the telephone and by onsite visits by performing the following duties.
- 5-7+ years proven track record of success in inside or outside sales
- Experience selling into the Oil &Gas, Refining,Chemical, Aviation, Aerospace, Utilities, Nuclear or Heavy Manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Familiarity with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technologies.
- Knowledge of HSE issues such as Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space scenarios is a plus.
- Experience in interacting with decision makers and senior executives.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; Spanish is a plus
- Strong presentation skills – oral and written
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- Proactively works with the Sales Teams, Operations Teams, Management Team, and Marketing Team to identify opportunities for new sales to new customers within or close to our network footprint.
- Plan, direct, and control the sales process within assigned sales territory or account roster. Responsible for planning, organizing, and carrying out sales calls to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meet with decision-maker and conduct sales presentations to develop rapport and recommend the company’s solutions.
- Turning marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads into closed deals.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives within assigned sales territory
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline sufficient to meet revenue objectives
- Updates on a weekly basis the sales forecast and all customer interactions, activities and contacts into CRM system
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including qualification of opportunities, development of a sales strategy for assigned sales territory or account roster, coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of business
- Makes outbound cold calls to prospective customers by telephone and e-mail to set appointments, qualify leads and sell products and services to convert calls into sales
- Overcomes technical and business objections for the customer opportunities and drives to close the sale
- Attend appointments and conduct all follow-ups post the appointment(s)
- Builds and maintains customer relationships and looks for other cross selling opportunities for other business units and or practices of the company. Once an opportunity is identified, the lead will be referred to the applicable sales person and CRM will be updated to reflect the notes
- Travel as required, up to 50%
- Quota responsibilities – Individual Quota for customer sales
- The location of this role - located in Houston, TX
Necessary Hard Skills:
- Outside sales experience
- Verbal & written presentation skills
- Cold calling
- Appointment setting
- Physical Demands: Manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment; able to read, write, and interpret written documents; occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 30 pounds
Background Screening Requirements for this Position:
- Income verification such as W-2 and paystub
- Previous Employment Verification
- Driver’s License & Criminal History
- Certifications, Licences and/or Registrations